What do you think is the most important thing in life? Health? Money? Love? Sex? I believe it’s none of those things. The most important thing in life is priceless, and cannot be bought. No matter whatever else you may have, without this, you cannot totally enjoy what you have. Give up? It’s peace of mind. Think about it. You can have both health and wealth, but if you are constantly upset or worried, because of issues with your partner, you won’t enjoy what you have. If you are in Angola, you may take note of this.
If you’re unhappy in your relationship and are not sure what you should do, ask yourself this: Am I happier with this person in my life than I was without them? I believe the main reason for having anyone in your life, whether friend or lover, is because you’re life is better with that person in it.
Being with the right person can be heaven on earth. Being with the wrong person is hell on earth. The Dalai Lama once said, “We must first make peace within ourselves if we are to make peace in the world.” In having peace of mind, you’re contributing to the world by making it a more peaceful place, and that, is priceless.
The Importance of Peace of Mind in Your Life
• Peace of Mind: If you are at peace with yourself, you are at peace with the world. Happiness is within, and not outside you.
• Mind Matters: Everything in life boils down to your Mind, the ultimate source of your Peace and Happiness. It's all in the mind. You and your mind will decide whether you are happy or not. All weathers of life are not same, But if you decide, They will be same.
• Perception: Your happiness boils down to how you see the world and people around you. The way you perceive things will decide your mood for the Day. The way you choose your responses, instead of reactions.
• Contentment: Be content with what God has offered you to live with. It is more than enough compared to what you actually require.
• Karma & responsibility: Be responsible for your action and do Karma. You only have choice to perform, results will be decided by almighty. Things may go in your favor or may not go. But don't give up. Keep trying and live your life the way you want to live.
• Change is inevitable: Good or bad moments will come and go. It will not stay forever. Cherish the good moments and be strong during tough times.
• You have a choice: You always have a choice to responses of life. Choose Happiness, love & peace.
• Happiness always comes in small packages: Happiness is not about possessing cars, homes, wealth. It always comes in small packages, making some one smile, helping someone, playing with kids, talking to elders, loving them respecting them. It can be a small bicycle ride or a 10 minute swim.
• Limited Expectations: Have limited expectations, because there is no end to rat race. Take time to pause and enjoy what you already possess. Do not leave any regret for tomorrow. Fulfill your dreams today.
• Focus: Pay attention to the work you do, Focus hard, be it play, work, relationship or anything.
• Proactive: Be proactive. Reach out to people. Face your fears. Come out, be expressive. It's one life and one chance.
• Looking within for all the answers: All your quest, queries are answered within you. You do not need, to go to any outside places, or visit temples. You know, what is best for you and you have a right to select the best for yourself. Look within.
• Skills: Learning new skills in your life adds feathers to your success, Happiness and well being.
• Silence: Silence Is very powerful. Spend some quiet moments with yourself, during the day. It purifies your thought process.
• Give surprises: Give surprises to people and yourself.
• Playing with kids: Play with kids whenever you find time.
• Creative: Be creative to break from routine.
• Music: It's a big healing factor in our life. If you can play music, even better.
• Reading: Occupying your mind is an important activity. Please do the same, instead of thinking negative thoughts and thinking about things you cannot change. Read good books and surround yourself with a positive environment and positive people.
• Writing: Writing down your thoughts on paper is a good way of de-stressing.
• Sleep/ Rest: 7 to 8 hrs a Day. Take enough breaks if you are working long hours.
• Colors: Use many colors in your life, be it cloths, home, office. It brings energy and uplifts your mood.
• Playing/ Exercise:45 Minutes a day, please invest. Walk/ Run/ Jog/ Skipping/ Weights/Swimming/sports.
You will see the transformation within yourself.
CNA Free Training - Complete Peace of Mind
The newest concern for parents is Internet safety for kids. Children are growing up with information at their fingertips, but many of the places they go on-line are not safe. Chat rooms can expose children to unsavory ideas, and many other websites regularly collect information from children about their parents, their schools, and even their addresses.
Unfortunately, this is just the beginning. Pedophiles are attracted to kids's websites too, and regularly try to lure kids into meeting them in real life. There have been many abduction cases that resulted in child molestation and even child pornography.
The facts of on-line child abuse are hard to face, but parents can be relieved to know that there are many ways to improve Internet safety for kids. As with all child safety precautions, it is best to work actively with children so they can learn how to navigate the world's traps and tricks when they are on their own.
This is the first step towards a safer Internet, but the on-line world is still crawling with predators. And kids regularly perform searches that accidentally result in child pornography websites. If this happens, report the page immediately to the national child pornography hotline by calling 1-800-843-5678.
Children may never be completely safe on the Internet. However, by becoming more involved with children's interests on-line, parents not only are making their kids safer, but also building stronger and more trusting relationships. Monitoring your kids may be inevitable, but the best approach for improving internet safety is not to just make rules, but to instill real values that stick.